This monumental project is a most comprehensive geography curriculum, including general geography concepts; map knowledge and map skills. The geography concepts are designed to be taught in geography sessions, while the map knowledge and skills objectives are taught in a robust yet fun fashion, with opportunity for the pupils to complete a scrapbook project on World Geography.
This system includes a World geography assessment method which is an absolute masterpiece. Each year group has its own spectacular geography information book along with a corresponding test booklet, to assess pupils’ ongoing grasp of World and British geography.
This geography program pack includes:
- Sample lesson plans
- Project Overview with end points and differentiated outcomes
- Advice on how to implement the Program
- Map skills curriculum
- Map knowledge curriculum
- Explanation of how to teach and present the Geography scrapbook
- Guidance on how to teach each objective in the general geography scheme
- Assessment info books
- Differentiated Assessment test books
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Please note: Documentation will be sent via email soon after purchase.